Old Indian Tricks to Fix My Wet Cell Phone – It Got Wet

Did your cell phone get wet and start malfunctioning, or quit altogether? Do not worry, here's an easy answer for you. Your phone is an amazing device, but if it got wet it will need your help, and fast. You can do this fix at home, and if still does not work, do not worry. Now let's see if we can get your cell phone working again!

This fix works about 75% of the time:

1. Be careful. Remove the battery as soon as humanly possible, so nothing shorts or heats up. Do not turn on the phone or try to charge it, this can make it worse!

2. Dry the battery with a clean towel and set it aside. You will not put it back in the phone until later.

3. Get another dry towel and shake out any water from your cell phone, and dry it as good as you can.

4. If the cell phone has a sim card, remove it and set it with with the battery.

5. If your cell phone was submerged underwater, smack it against a dry towel to get the wet out. Then blow out the water with compressed air, or a hair dryer on COOL for about 15 minutes. If it gets wet from just rain, there may not be a lot of water and you can skip this setup.

6. Now set your REGULAR OVEN for 175 degrees. Anything hotter will destroy the cell phone. Put the cell phone on a flat piece of aluminum foil, in the middle of the oven. BE SURE THE BATTERY IS NOT IN THE PHONE! The battery must stay cool. THE BATTERY MUST NOT BE IN THE STOVE or it could explode or catch fire. Also, BE SURE THIS IS A REGULAR OVEN, NOT A MICROWAVE. A microwave oven would destroy the phone in just seconds and start a fire. NO MICROWAVES! Turn on the oven and let the gentle warmth dry out the phone for 4 hours.

7. Now that it has been warm for four hours, turn off the oven, let it cool down, and carefully remove the phone from the oven. When the phone is room temperature, put in the battery and the sim card if it had one. Charge it for at least an hour and then try it. If it works, let it fully charge up and your are good to go, WOO HOO!

8. Check the performance of your cell phone over the next few weeks. If the oven trick worked, that's great, but watch out for things like cutting off suddenly, the screen not looking good, a button not responding, or the phone not ringing. Do not be surprised if this happens, because sometimes a small part of the circuit board will have damage from when it got wet. The best thing in that case would be to get a new cell phone for free.

9. If this fix did not work, you can take your phone back to the store where you got it. Just for fun, wear a raincoat, hold it straight out in front of you and say in a high monotone voice, "How can I fix my cell phone it got wet" and watch them laugh!

Добавить комментарий